Bury AC’s new membership system ‘Attendli’ becomes fully operational on 1st July. From the 2nd July membership fees will be collected using the system. Club members who have registered on the system will have received an email requesting that they enter their payment card details into the system; for those members who have not yet registered their payment card details on the system this needs to be done as soon as possible. The annual membership fee plus the £5 for the new membership card will then be taken on 2nd July. Where members have registered their card details and payment has been confirmed as having been made, the membership card for the member will be available at the club. Members will need to collect their membership card, which will then need to be presented to the attendant and on arrival each subsequent time they attend.
From 1st July, the following applies to all age groups:
- There will be an attendee at the gate and members will need to register on their way in.
- If the payment card has been registered, the member will be checked in and directed to collect their membership card. The £3 training will be charged to the membership account, with payment taken monthly in arrears on the 2nd of each month.
- If a member has not registered your payment card, they will have to sign the visitor’s book and will be directed to join a queue to pay your track fee by cash / card in the office.
- Members have until 31st July to register a payment card on Attendli. After 1st August existing members will not be able to train until they have done so and club membership and (where appropriate) EA registration will expire.
- The £20 per month unlimited sessions pre-payment option will be available from August. Members will receive an email during July with an option to sign up for this. Note that members will still need to check in with their membership card on arrival each time you attend, but they will not be charged £3 for the session.
- Payments can no longer be made directly to the BAC Facilities account for track fees.
New members and trialists not yet set up on Attendli will need to pay their track fee per step 3 above. If you have completed the joining form on the website, but have not yet received an email to validate your Attendli profile, please email [email protected]. We are conscious that a very small number of members are experiencing difficulties registering, and we are working to resolve this.